Portal / CSL Parent Information
Welcome to our sharing space where we will provide important information regarding the Communicating Student Learning (CSL) project here at General Currie Elementary. We will do our best to ensure that all information for families regarding the project will be gathered in this area.
Newsletters and Parent Communication
EPortfolios and My Child
If you need help with accessing your child's portfolio page, please access the videos and information below.
To learn more about the platform we use, please see the following video: Portfolio Overview
To Access Your Child's Portfoliio
- You may access your child's portfolio by going through a web browser (http://portal.sd38.bc.ca/)
- You may also download the Scholantis App onto your mobile device through the Apple Link or Google Play Link
Logging Into Your Child's Portfolio
- Each student has an indivual login and password that has been provided to families from the school. You will need this login information to access your child's portfolio.
- If you did not receive this information or cannot locate the email, please connect with your child's teacher.
- For a video tutorial, please see the following screencast: How to Login to the Portal
Adding Content to Your Child's Portfolio
- For a basic tutorial of how students and parents can upload student learning to their portfolio, please see the following tutorial: Basic Portfolio Post By a Student